Owakai has finally announced the launch of their much-awaited permanent hair solution for balding and hair thinning. Hairline at the top of the head or a full head hair solution can be customized for you. All of us are unique and should not be discriminated against because of our hair.
Hairline at the top of the head or a full head hair solution can be customized for you. All of us are unique and should not be discriminated against because of our hair.
The hair is the crowning glory of a man and a woman. But in our world today, stress and other factors like genetics often lead to hair loss. The company is creating a revolutionary change in the beauty industry sans knives and toxic chemicals. It easily beats wigs and other temporary solutions even during tough conditions such as windy weather. Owakai allows anyone who may feel the need to regain lost hair in a safe and non-invasive way. It’s a one-time application that requires little to no maintenance until it needs to be replaced again. The said product can even be worn while swimming and under the shower, and people can style it as if it was their own.
Owakai is not just a product. It’s an investment of hard work and countless prototyping for the World’s Thinnest & Advanced Hair Replacement that has the following features.
- 01 mm biological scalp: Using Germany’s technology to create the thinnest biological scalp to recreate a natural hairline
- Drop-proof: Improved knotting technique prevents any accidental drop — jogging, gym or even during any intense ball games
- Comfortable for any lifestyle: Fast water absorption and quick drying time supports an active lifestyle. Swim or shower in it, simply wear it like your own
- Easy maintenance: Maintain once every 2-3 weeks due to the toughness of Owakai’s scalp and the incorporation of a knitted mechanism
- Authenticity: With manual stitching of each strand and using 100 percent real hair, Owakai is guaranteed to look and feel like your own hair
- Non-Toxic: Owakai is a non-surgical and a toxic-free hair replacement method. We at Owakai use it, too!